"Went for the Street Photography Experience 2018 and I highly recommend it for photographers of any level. I’ve admired Jeff and Sarah’s work since I started photography and it was an absolute thrill to learn from them.
Jeff and Sarah were happy to answer technical questions, such as camera settings and focus modes, but the real takeaway was learning new ways of observing and composing, which you can’t learn from any book or on your own. I plan to use these principles in other genres of photography, just like how Jeff and Sarah have applied them to weddings.
Between learning new ways to see or a new 24-70 lens – I’d choose this experience, every time. And it doesn’t hurt that Jeff and Sarah are really personable and fun to talk to!"
Kwok Jia Xin. Singapore
STREET PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE DAYS
Come and join us shooting on the streets of a town near you. Experience the thrill and anticipation of street photography. Learn the different techniques and approaches we use to get the pictures which reflect our own individual styles. A fantastic day out for anyone that has an interest in street photography.
Each day is limited to just four people and the cost for the day is £195.
Current dates for 2019:
Cambridge - 28th May 2019
Torquay - 11th July 2019
Winchester - 23rd July 2019
THE SMALL PRINT
1. Refunds and Cancellation Fees
If you need to cancel your place, you can do so in writing for a full refund, minus a £50 cancellation charge, up to one calendar month prior to the day.
2. Insurance and liability
You are responsible for your own public liability insurance. We are not liable nor do we accept any responsibility for your actions over the two days.
3. Accommodation and travel
You are responsible for your own travel and accommodation costs. We are happy to advise you on the best places to stay in the area for all budgets.
4. We reserve the right to change the schedule and content of the Experience Day
5. Each day will start at 10.00 and finish at 17.00 with an hour for lunch (not included).
6. A meetup location will be sent to you 24 hours before the day. Locations are dependent on weather and accessibility and so we are unable to confirm these more than 24 hours in advance.
7. In the event of rain, we will have a wet weather route planned for the day.